Oil and Gas Services
Rope Access removes the need of heavy machinery and equipment. Our skilled technicians are trained experts and can safely reach the most difficult to access locations at your facility. For work at heights, Auroras teams can remove the need for traditional scaffold erection, certification, daily inspection requirements and tear down, providing our clients with an immediate savings of time and money.Our small crews of multi-disciplined technicians mean that the technician who accesses the work is usually the one who completes the task. Our methods have been proven safe for over 20 years and our workmanship is guaranteed.Some of our expertise and capabilities in this segment include, but are not limited to, the following:
Our methods are safe and our workmanship is guaranteed.
Some of our expertise and capabilities in the power generation segment include, but are not limited to, the following:
Aurora works to assist Mining clients to plan and execute inspection and maintenance work
The services we offer include the following:
Pulp and Paper
Aurora works to assist pulp and paper clients to plan and execute inspection and maintenance
The services we offer include the following:
Laser cleaning is an environmentally friendly laser ablation or photoablation process that in some situations can replace chemical or mechanical cleaning methods. A Laser cleaning machine irradiates and heats the surface material of the object with a CW (Continuous Wave) laser or pulsed laser and make it evaporate contaminants from the surface of the substrate. The two most common types of laser cleaning machines are CW (Continuous Wave) and Pulsed laser cleaning machines. CW laser cleaning machines are available in 1000W, 1500W, and 2000W power. Pulsed laser cleaning machines are generally more delicate than CW laser sources. The heat input into the substrate is significantly lower with pulsed laser compared to CW. Both systems run on a 1064 nm wave length and therefore require specialized eye protection. Laser cleaning machines are mainly used for rust removal from metal surfaces, paint removal, plating removal, coating removal, oil, stain, dirt cleaning, and rubber mold residue cleaning.
There are four main types of laser cleaning methods:
1. Laser dry cleaning method, which uses laser direct radiation to decontaminate.
2. Laser + liquid film method, that is, first deposit a layer of liquid film on the surface of the substrate, and then use laser radiation to decontaminate.
3. The laser + inert gas method, that is, while the laser is irradiated, an inert gas is blown to the surface of the substrate. When the dirt is peeled from the surface, the gas will be blown off the surface immediately to avoid re-contamination and oxidation of the surface.
4. After using the laser to loosen the dirt, clean it with non-corrosive chemical methods.
The most commonly used are the first 3 methods. The fourth method is only seen in the cleaning of stone cultural relics. The laser cleaner is automated and easy to setup and use. The operation is simple, turn on the machine to perform cleaning without chemicals, media, or water. It has the advantages of manual adjustment of focus, surface cleaning, and high cleanliness of the surface. It can remove resin, oil stains, stains, dirt, rust, coating, plating, paint on the surface of objects.
Handheld Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine Features
1. non-contact cleaning does not damage the substrate.
2. Precise cleaning, can achieve precise location, precise size selective cleaning.
3. No chemical cleaning fluid, no consumables, safe and environmentally friendly.
4. The operation is simple, just power on, and it can be hand-held or cooperated with a manipulator to realize automatic cleaning.
5. The cleaning efficiency is very high.
6. The portable laser cleaning system is stable, minimal maintenance
Portable Handheld Fiber Laser Cleaner Advantages Compared to the traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning and high frequency ultrasonic cleaning, manual laser cleaner has obvious advantages.
1. It is a "green" cleaning method. It does not need any chemical reagent or cleaning liquid. The waste cleaned is basically solid powder. It is small, easy to store and recycle, and can easily solve the environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. The traditional cleaning method is contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object being cleaned, which can not be removed, resulting in secondary contamination. The non-abrasion and non-contact nature of laser cleaning make these problems easy to solve.
3. Laser can be transmitted through optical fibers, cooperate with robots and robots, realize remote operation conveniently, and can clean the parts that are not easy to reach by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
4. The portable fiber laser cleaner can remove pollutants and contaminants from many types of materials without damaging.
5. The portable fiber laser cleaner has high efficiency and saves time.
6. Although the purchase of laser cleaning system has a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time with low operation cost. Laser cleaning is considered to be one of the most reliable and effective solutions because of its non-abrasive, non-contact, non- thermal effects.
Application Fields:1. Rust removal from metal surface.
2. Paint removal from metal surface.
3. Clad layer and coating removal.
4. Oil fouling, blot, and dirt cleaning.
5. Metal weld discoloration removal.
6. Stone surface cleaning.
7. Rubber mold damage-free cleaning
Laser cleaning Services are done with our strategic partner from Canadian Laser Solutions.
See link below for additional information: